Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Technical difficulties


I've been having a spot of bother with the computer again. Early last week the computer got itself "cleaned up" and ever since then I've been unable to find, edit or upload any of my zillions of photos.  That'll teach me for going out.  After several hours of tinkering and a few scoldings from the children for having a pottymouth, I have hopefully got it all back to normal.  Right now I reckon I've earned a big cup of tea and a lie down, but soon I'll get back in the swing of popping those photos up on here. 

In the meantime here are a couple of pics I snapped last weekend in Dunsborough.  


We like Dunsborough.  It's a classy joint. Yup, that is gladwrap and condoms all over that car. (Siblings - clock the phone number. Spooky!) All along the side of the car it said "Off to the big city" where one can only hope that the owner of that car did not experience technical difficulties of any description.

No comments:

Post a Comment